4 slices Mrs Baird’s® Honey 7 Grain, toasted and cut in half
4-5 medium red potatoes, steamed and diced
1 yellow onion, diced
2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
1 large red bell pepper, diced
6 pieces of thick cut bacon
4 brown eggs
½ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crispy on both sides.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and drain all but 1 tablespoon of the grease.
- Put the pan back on the heat and add onions, jalapeños and peppers. Sauté for 1 minute, then add the potatoes.
- Cut the bacon into pieces and add back into the pan. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Crack all 4 eggs into the pan and cover with a lid to steam the eggs.
- Divide the mix onto four plates, serve with sliced avocado and toast.