Texas BBQ Sauce
This sweet and spicy sauce was tailor-made to be poured over ribs and soaked up by Mrs Baird’s® Bread.
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Mix together all ingredients and let simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- For best results, refrigerate the sauce at least 2 hours or overnight, if possible, so the flavors can marry.