Nacho Grilled Cheese
Grilled cheese grows up and moves to Texas in this mashup of some of our favorite comfort foods.
- 8 slices Mrs Baird’s® Whole Grain White
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices American cheese
- 16-18 blue corn tortilla chips
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salsa and/or guacamole to serve
- Spread butter on 4 slices of bread and place in a skillet over medium heat.
- Top each with 1 slice of pepper jack cheese, 4-5 tortilla chips, 1 slice of American cheese and another piece of buttered bread, buttered side up.
- Once one side is toasted, flip over and toast the other side.
- Take the grilled cheese sandwiches off the heat and cut each in half.
- Serve with salsa and/or guacamole for dipping.