5 slices Mrs Baird’s® Texas Toast, toasted
3 tablespoons salt
1 bag crawfish/seafood boil seasoning
1 lemon, cut in half
1-2 pounds baby red potatoes
4 ears corn, cut in half
1 white onion, quartered
2 pounds live crawfish
1. Fill ⅔ of a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
2. Salt the water, add crawfish seasoning, and boil for 3-5 minutes.
3. Squeeze lemon juice into the pot. Add whole lemon to the water along with potatoes, corn and onion. Boil for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
4. Add crawfish to the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and cover the pot. Leave crawfish to soak up all the seasoning for 30 minutes.
5. Use a strainer to drain the water from the pot. Cover table with newspaper and place the crawfish and vegetables on to the table. Add creole seasoning and extra lemon juice for extra flavor. Serve with Mrs Baird’s Texas Toast.