Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich
Eating well has never been so simple – or scrumptious!
- 6 slices Mrs Baird’s® Honey Wheat Bread
- 4 hardboiled eggs
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup salad greens
- Peel and chop the eggs and add them to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add avocado, mayonnaise, dill, chives, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well, mashing avocado as you mix.
- Arrange salad greens on three slices of bread. Top each with desired amount of avocado egg salad and a bread slice.