Note: We are in the process of updating our bakery tour—please check back at a later date for more information. Thanks!
Crumb on Over to Mrs Baird's Bakery Tours
If you are looking for a great field trip, Mrs Baird's invites you to tour one of our Texas bakeries. The smell of fresh-baked bread can't be beat and it's a wonderful learning opportunity for the kids to see a bakery in action, not to mention a nostalgic trip down memory lane for many of those who were raised on Mrs Baird's Bread and toured the facilities as children.
Know Before You Go
We look forward to seeing you during your tour of Mrs Baird's bakery.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Each tour must complete the required paperwork sent prior to the tour date.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate in a tour.
- One adult (18 or older) must be present for every 10 children on the tour.
- Your legs need to be covered
- For safety reasons, NO open-toed shoes are allowed, no "heel-out" shoes like flip-flops or sandals, no "heelys" (tennis shoes on rollers) and no jewelry
- No VIDEO cameras are allowed inside the bakery
- Please contact the bakery a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- During hot weather months, scheduling a tour in the morning is recommended
Reserve Your Tour
We are in the process of updating our bakery tour—please check back at a later date for more information. Thanks!